Save the Displaced American History Teacher from Homelessness

Friday, August 27, 2010

If I hadn't......

"This is the first day of the rest of your life." Are you kidding me? What have the past years been, practice?

It seems silly to tell someone that their lives meant nothing up to this point. Good or bad. It is those good and bad things that make you who you are.

If I hadn't dropped out of high school I would not have realized how important education is and gone back for that degree.

Okay, your turn:

If I hadn't.......

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't almost lost one of the most important things in my life, I would have never realized how many things in my life I have taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I hadn't moved to Florida I would have continued to think the craziest people in the world lived in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete